Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Spring/Summer Must Haves

Now that Spring and Summer are near, I thought this is the most perfect time for me to 
show you all my seasons "Must Haves!" 
I hope you will find my reviews helpful...hopefully you too, can 
go and purchase some of these products and fall in love with them as I am :) XO, ASH






PEDICURES~ In my opinion, having pedicured toes are VERY important for the sunny seasons of the year! I think a bold color or print is the way to go...the Sally Hansen Salon Effects are so very easy to use and are a great way to get a "salon" look for half the costs, by doing it at home:) 

Qupid Sandals (sold @ Tilly's)
 I think everyone needs to own a pair of strappy, Bohemian inspired
sandals this season! Their chic & sexy...all of these are sold at Tilly's for
under $30! Or for a bargain head to Forever 21 and you can
get a cute pair for around $8!!!!
Dollhouse Sandals (sold @ Tilly's)

Urban Decay's Baked bronzer (around $26 sold@ Sephora)

Tan Towels (Sephora $30 or less!) These don't streak and do not
leave your skin blotchy and discolored! They are amazing!
Quick and easy application, with no smell or mess!


Smashbox Bronzer 


Neutrogena Build-a-Tan self tanner (sold @ most Drugstores-under $10)
Everyone NEEDS to have a beautiful sun-kissed look in the Spring and Summer! So load up on shimmery, sparkly bronzers and try using a self-tanner at home:) This is a perfect example of one
I have used. It has a gradual tan, without the damage of tanning beds!
Tan Towels are more expensive, but work the best...


Fox Racing maxi dress (sold @ Tilly's)
Another great example of a Surf brand maxi empire waist dress! Soooo ADORABLE:)
The top two dresses that are side by side are found at 
                                                            http://www.pinkice.com/
Take a look at this website (PINKICE). Their clothing is super affordable and they always have the most current fashions available. There is a wide range of clothing, and accessories! BUT definitely try and purchase a racer back maxi dress or tube dress w/ an empire waist! These are totally "in" this season and are soooo comfy! I own like 10 dresses in these types of styles! I live for a great maxi dress....xxx
....oh and don't forget a great pair of sunglasses...




 "All hail" to Mz. Hello Kitty! She has
totally inspired me wit the "nerd-glasses!"
Their totally CUTE, and if u ever think u won't be able to wear this look--think again! It is totally
wearable...I too rock the NeRd GlAsSeS!!!!


Any black shades with silver or gold logos or
embellishments are HOT! ...and u can't go wrong wit
tortoise print! :)
Another cool thing to own these next two seasons would be a hat. These pics below are great examples of how to wear an over sized hat or a fedora style.
Different examples of Fedora hats

J-LO always rocks the over sized hats. Their even
great for the beach!
My friend (we go way back) Michele G. rocking da nerd glasses w/ bow!
U go Gurl!


No comments:

Post a Comment